More Brawl Taunts More Brawl Taunts

Dear god...

This movie...is...amazing!!! I can't believe how much your guy that did Lucario's voice sounded sooooooooo much like Goku. Your vocal cast never dissapointsand neither do your animations.

Gunslinger Girl Berserk Gunslinger Girl Berserk

that was awesome!

I love how you did the whole madness body style with anime heads.
Looks great!

Anime - Theatre Anime - Theatre

It was fun.

It was a cute and fun animation to watch. Nothing ground-breaking by any means, but a good flash to just watch every now and again when you need to be a little cheered up,or when u need some inspiration to keep flashing.There could've been a little more actual animation, like some fbf dancing or sumthin.

P.S. I love the whole night club feel....i think im gonna watch a night at the roxbury now!

Brawl Taunts Brawl Taunts

great!

The only thing missing is wolf! Everyone says he sux ass but i seem to be pretty damn good with him! But you know tons of people are gonna be idiots and give you lower scores cuz you didnt spoof their favorite character. It would have been nice to see aspoof of all the characters in brawl.

P.S. How is Ike cheap? He's strong but slow as dirt and his counter move sucks ass. I dont play as him but i dont see how he is cheap?

Kirbopher responds:

I didn't write the script, just animated it.

Harry Potter INA Harry Potter INA

clerks 2 referances!

that part where dumbledore was ranting about how he would do himself hard and dancing like Jay was hilarious!

story of a loser story of a loser

makes me nervous

cuz my first day of Highschool is approaching quickly, I hope i don't get jumped by a bunch of bald guys who are all the same...I like the message though, it's quite true.

Another Maple Story Another Maple Story

Ah...Azumanga Dubbing, classic

Cooking is so fun, cooking is so fun, now it's time to take a break and see what we have done...Yay! it's ready!.....................wat ?

CirrusEpix responds:

Wouldnt life be so much better with a little Azumanga?

Phuckamon Phuckamon

All right Dun-Dun!

ya wants to fuck em all ya gots ta know em all! Get ready... PHUCKEMON!

FUDGE PACKER
PHONE SEX
& PROBIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kazahana: Ten Days to Run Kazahana: Ten Days to Run

I already saw this on lifepoint1.com

I loed it,but everytime I tried to press the skip button in the beggining,it brung me to the website.

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

Good but doesn't deserve to be number 1.

This is by far the best Madness movie,but it doesn't deserve the highest score on NG.It probably would have been a better game rather than movie.But it was full of the gore and violence I have come to know and love from the Madness series.
Great job! :)