More Brawl Taunts More Brawl Taunts

Dear god...

This movie...is...amazing!!! I can't believe how much your guy that did Lucario's voice sounded sooooooooo much like Goku. Your vocal cast never dissapointsand neither do your animations.

Gunslinger Girl Berserk Gunslinger Girl Berserk

that was awesome!

I love how you did the whole madness body style with anime heads.
Looks great!

Anime - Theatre Anime - Theatre

It was fun.

It was a cute and fun animation to watch. Nothing ground-breaking by any means, but a good flash to just watch every now and again when you need to be a little cheered up,or when u need some inspiration to keep flashing.There could've been a little more actual animation, like some fbf dancing or sumthin.

P.S. I love the whole night club feel....i think im gonna watch a night at the roxbury now!

Hunting With Peter Hunting With Peter

Are you the guy who made the family guy quiz?

Loved it.I love how peter makes little comments when you shoot.It was just all around fun.Hope to see more work from you in the future!

TomTheBanisher responds:

Alright thanks for the support and no I'm not the one who made the quiz ^^

All-In-One Tutorial 3 All-In-One Tutorial 3

make a new one soon!!!

These are great and they help so much!Butinstead of saying experiment with it could you go into some cause and effect.

Family Guy Quiz: Easy Family Guy Quiz: Easy

Awesome.

Love family guy. It's a great topic to do a quiz on.The questions were well thought out and organized.Loved it hope you make more quizzes later.

WuTangFinancial responds:

If this gets accepted, I will make more, and they will be much more diffficult.

"Alone" remix (-OCON-) "Alone" remix (-OCON-)

This is awesome...

Dude I've been listening to audio all day,but this just stood out.It is great.I'm gonna use this as the theme song for my soon-to-be series Purest of Souls.

cornandbeans responds:

ooO! you might want to credit -OCON- too, sense this is his original song... perhaps you might like the original better, idk. I'm glad you liked it, though! Thanks for the review.

~cornandbeans